THANK YOU for participating in my monthly Christmas challenge and have a wonderful Christmas as well as a glorious Happy New Year ! X The challenge is on hiatus for the time being and will start again last quarter of 2012 or from January 2013 at the latest. I apologise for the inconvenience

Saturday, 29 November 2008

Snowmen Merry Christmas Card - Close to My Heart Stamp

Ohhhhh I love snowmen ! Close to my Heart 'All decked up' snowmen stamps are so versatile, Vince created something very very cute here. He printed the big Merry Christmas running some hammered cardstock through the printer then stamped the snowmen faces and decoupaged them. Only 26 days to go and counting ! Yay !





You can see the rest of my blog clicking the Big banner on top of this page or you can click this link Fab's Big Christmas Cards Challenge
Related Posts with Thumbnails