THANK YOU for participating in my monthly Christmas challenge and have a wonderful Christmas as well as a glorious Happy New Year ! X The challenge is on hiatus for the time being and will start again last quarter of 2012 or from January 2013 at the latest. I apologise for the inconvenience

Thursday, 27 November 2008

Swirly Snowman - Close To My Heart 'All decked out' stamps

Isn't that snowman adorable ? If you want that stamp set you have to hurry as it's the November Stamp of the Month at Close to My Heart. Vince has created the cutest card, I specially like the swirly effect at the bottom of the snowman. I'll be posting more Christmas cards in the following days hoping they will inspire you.

Happy Thanksgiving to our American crafters !






You can see the rest of my blog clicking the Big banner on top of this page or you can click this link Fab's Big Christmas Cards Challenge


Related Posts with Thumbnails