THANK YOU for participating in my monthly Christmas challenge and have a wonderful Christmas as well as a glorious Happy New Year ! X The challenge is on hiatus for the time being and will start again last quarter of 2012 or from January 2013 at the latest. I apologise for the inconvenience

Monday, 12 January 2009

Week #2 Reindeer and Santa in a Snow Globe - Making Cards papers


Vince got me some 3 dimensional cute Reindeers stickers and I was a bit in a rush today. We've had scaffolding installed outside our flat for the maintenance cycle ! Yikes.

Anyway there was a sheet of papers that you get free with the magazine Making Cards. I thought why not ! LOL

I've embossed a fine line around a square card (you can hardly see it that scanner is way too bright) and matted with a leftover from Christmas Imaginisce papers' range.

Then I cut the snow globe parts and assembled them, added the reindeer sticker and a red ribbon on the side, simple really ! Quick and easy ! So any excuse to use a plastic 3D embellishment I'm your man ! LOL

Please, add your links to your weekly Xmas cards in the comments section please ! Have fun with our new 2009 Christmas Cards Challenge.



You can see the rest of my blog clicking the Big banner on top of this page or you can click this link Fab's Big Christmas Cards Challenge

Related Posts with Thumbnails