THANK YOU for participating in my monthly Christmas challenge and have a wonderful Christmas as well as a glorious Happy New Year ! X The challenge is on hiatus for the time being and will start again last quarter of 2012 or from January 2013 at the latest. I apologise for the inconvenience

Monday, 26 January 2009

Week #4 Baubles Xmas Card - QVC UK Christmas Stickers made by Vince

I found this beautiful card made by Vince (he hides them from me, LOL) and I wanted to share it with you. Vince used a background paper he got free from a magazine but added the holly leaves with watercolour paint, he then stuck three baubles from a QVC UK kit (item 585867). I find the card very effective. Hope you like it !

As per the usual challenge add your Christmas cards you've made this week and on week #5 I'll create a gally from the previous 4 weeks ! Yay !



You can see the rest of my blog clicking the Big banner on top of this page or you can click this link Fab's Big Christmas Cards Challenge
Related Posts with Thumbnails