THANK YOU for participating in my monthly Christmas challenge and have a wonderful Christmas as well as a glorious Happy New Year ! X The challenge is on hiatus for the time being and will start again last quarter of 2012 or from January 2013 at the latest. I apologise for the inconvenience

Monday, 9 February 2009

Week #6 Vintage Santa Card - Bo Bunny Homespun Holidays Toile paper


Edit: OMG I scheduled this post to show up on the 9th of March, that's why it never appeared yesterday ! LOL My mistake, just noticed it right this minute, I hope it shows up now ?!?

I always liked this BoBunny paper (Homespun Holidays Toile), it gives me the feel of a by-gone era and at the same time trigger memories of time spent in North America in my youth, using wooden tobaggan with my sister and having fun in the snow. I needed something to go with that paper and I came across these Mamelok victorian cut out of a vintage santa, the pinkish-red of his coat seemed to match the paper so I went for it. I created an extra accent with the leftover paper using the Bows template from Hot Off the Press and adding a bow brad (HOTP). I've matted the bow twice and edged it a bit with Close to My Heart daisy white ink pen; to make it stand out somehow. It seems to have done the trick !

As usual post a comment and add a link to your weekly Christmas creation, don't forget the gallery will be shown on Week #9 ! Have fun building up your Yuletide stash ! wink





You can see the rest of my blog clicking the Big banner on top of this page or you can click this link Fab's Big Christmas Cards Challenge
Related Posts with Thumbnails