THANK YOU for participating in my monthly Christmas challenge and have a wonderful Christmas as well as a glorious Happy New Year ! X The challenge is on hiatus for the time being and will start again last quarter of 2012 or from January 2013 at the latest. I apologise for the inconvenience

Monday, 9 March 2009

Week #10 Teddy Bear Kanban Concept Card - Swirls and Gems


This week I played with a Kanban Concept card (Teddy Bear) and added my own twist to it. My good friend Gill at Foilplay.co.uk stocks the range and I would really have a look at her lovely website. You can pick n mix like in Woolies (now sadly gone) whatever sheets you want without needing to buy a whole kit.
I've added some Kanban Pearls and the gorgeous Stampin' Up Square Rhinestone brads, I've added a quilled pape star to mat the sentiment. The teddy bear is decoupaged.

The theme this week is Swirls and Gems, so you only need to add some swirly motifs or/and gems to your card. Again the theme is totally optional so if you have made a Christmas card please add it to Mr Linky below. The whole idea of the challenge is to add Xmas cards to your Yuletide stash so you're ready in November, the theme is just an extra bit of fun !

I can't wait to see your creations, please keep adding your cards as on week #12 I'll have some blog candy to give away ! So watch this space.


You can see the rest of my blog clicking the Big banner on top of this page or you can click this link Fab's Big Christmas Cards Challenge

1. Angel
2. Hazel
3. ginny
4. Oliva

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.


Related Posts with Thumbnails