THANK YOU for participating in my monthly Christmas challenge and have a wonderful Christmas as well as a glorious Happy New Year ! X The challenge is on hiatus for the time being and will start again last quarter of 2012 or from January 2013 at the latest. I apologise for the inconvenience

Monday, 23 March 2009

Week #12 Snowwoman Christmas Card - Organza or Vellum Theme

Sorry guys for the picture but I just got back from visiting Vince's relative and I was completely knackered and my nerves were hanging out ! So I made this quicky card with some papers I got for free from Making Card magazine. I used some pink organza and those brad rhinestones I can't seem to leave alone (Stampin' Up) at this rate I'll finish the box soon ! LOL

So the theme this week is Organza or Vellum (or both really). As usual leave your link to your card in the Mr Linky box and you can leave a comment too, please. Again you don't have to follow the them if you have made Xmas cards just share them please.



You can see the rest of my blog clicking the Big banner on top of this page or you can click this link Fab's Big Christmas Cards Challenge

1. Hazel (Didos)
2. ginny
3. Angel
4. Oliva

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.


Related Posts with Thumbnails