THANK YOU for participating in my monthly Christmas challenge and have a wonderful Christmas as well as a glorious Happy New Year ! X The challenge is on hiatus for the time being and will start again last quarter of 2012 or from January 2013 at the latest. I apologise for the inconvenience

Monday, 30 March 2009

Week #13 Very Pink Vera De Muis Christmas Card - Decoupage or Pink

I wanted to create a card with only three things this week: using some lovely cardstock from a Dena Kit I got from QVC, my beloved Vera De Muis decoupage which is really Christmassey with the snowman and finally my new Sakura glitter gel to add glitter to the project.

I like how the mouse nearly leaps out of the frame and I hope you can see that I've added glitter to those doodles (on either side) and the flower (just in the middle).

So there ya go for this week: either/or Decoupage or Pink (reddish pink is ok too ! wink)

As usual add your creations using Mr Linky and you can add a comment the usual way. Thanks for playing and I'll be creating a gallery later on the day !



You can see the rest of my blog clicking the Big banner on top of this page or you can click this link Fab's Big Christmas Cards Challenge


1. Hazel (Didos)

2. Oliva

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.


Related Posts with Thumbnails