THANK YOU for participating in my monthly Christmas challenge and have a wonderful Christmas as well as a glorious Happy New Year ! X The challenge is on hiatus for the time being and will start again last quarter of 2012 or from January 2013 at the latest. I apologise for the inconvenience

Tuesday, 3 March 2009

Week #9 Baubles Christmas Card - Xmas Tree HOTP Template




This week challenge is Anything goes (you create what you like). Also I just want to clear this up, even if I set a weekly challenge, it's optional so just make as many Christmas cards as you like to your heart's content. I'm skipping the gallery this week as I didn't that many entries in the past 4 weeks so make sure you check Week #13 as I'll have 8 weeks then to add your entries.

I just went a bit mad with this card, I've used a Hot Off the Press template where you have half a tree on it to create a cut out. So I've cut the two gatefold flaps and then cut the tree in green paper 4 times so I can stick it back to back. As I was edging it with my sharpie an accident happened so if life gives you lemonade...I decided that I just doodle all over the tree ! LOL

Then I added these metallic buttons I got from Paperchase recently (dont' worry Phree I haven't touched yours ! LOL) and it looks like a five year old had a go so now you know I'm soon to be 42 years of age but going for five ! Ah !

Anyhoo the papers from a lovely 12X12 pad 'Very Merry' from Imagine That. The sentiment inside is from the same pad I've just matted it and added more of those metallic circles.

As usual add your entries using the Mr Linky form and don't forget to leave a comment if you want to. Thank you all for playing the challenge, I know it's weird making Christmas cards whilst Spring is almost at our door but you'll thank yourself in November when everybody is rushing making their cards and just have to think about shopping ! Wink

Fab's Big Christmas Cards Challenge Participants
1. Angel
2. Hazel (Didos)
3. Joanne
4. Oliva
5. ginny

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.






You can see the rest of my blog clicking the Big banner on top of this page or you can click this link Fab's Big Christmas Cards Challenge
Related Posts with Thumbnails