THANK YOU for participating in my monthly Christmas challenge and have a wonderful Christmas as well as a glorious Happy New Year ! X The challenge is on hiatus for the time being and will start again last quarter of 2012 or from January 2013 at the latest. I apologise for the inconvenience

Monday, 6 April 2009

Week #14 Sugar Cane, Hat, Candy and Stocking for Christmas Card - Brads and/or Tall theme - Blog Candy !

This week I wanted to create something with some tall cardstock I have and I thought it would make it a bit different than the usual square card, so there you have it a TALL card can be used for your Christmas card this week. Or if you have some red, green or Xmas themed brads you're dying to use then, I've answered your prayers ! wink.

Papers 'Very Merry', an old red folder that needed recycling, brads are Hot Off The Press and the stamped sugar cane stamps is from Stampin' Up.

I completely forgot to announce what the 'blog candy' was all about a few weeks back well it's a book entitled 'Papercrafts for Christmas' (see picture below) I will send it to whoever have made Christmas cards, put my Xmas Challenge banner on their blog and left a comment. It will be a random pick. But for each action you make you'll earn an entry....so keep making your Yuletide stash ! LOL

It's a lovely book that gave me so much inspiration you can copy the various projects or make them your own. I really enjoyed that's why I'm getting an extra one for one of you lucky Christmas card makers ! LOL

As usual use Mr Linky to add your entries and you can also add a comment the usual way. I'll never get tired of reminding you that the weekly theme is totally optional so you can create any cards you want and add them to the challenge, the more the merrier.



You can see the rest of my blog clicking the Big banner on top of this page or you can click this link Fab's Big Christmas Cards Challenge


1. Hazel (Didos)

2. ginny

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.


Related Posts with Thumbnails