THANK YOU for participating in my monthly Christmas challenge and have a wonderful Christmas as well as a glorious Happy New Year ! X The challenge is on hiatus for the time being and will start again last quarter of 2012 or from January 2013 at the latest. I apologise for the inconvenience

Monday, 13 April 2009

Week #15 Poinsettia Christmas Card - Square card or Fabric/Paper Xmas flowers

I hope you had all a lovely Easter and I know that you're all busy so don't worry too much, I'll keep going and when you're good & ready come back and post your Christmas creations. I've used Hot Off the Press material (papers, brads and poinsettia fabric flowers) this week (Hi to everyone at the Paperwishes forum btw).

Our theme is either/or use a square card, utilise some fabric or paper flowers !

As it is customs now, add your link to Mr Linky (please make sure you add the link to your post [permalink] and not to your generic blog please). The reason I need a permalink is by the time I reach your blog you probably have posted a dozen times and it's hard for me to hunt down your entry so make sure your link looks like something like this http://yourblogname.blogspot.com/yourentry.html and NOT only http://yourblogname.blogspot.com .

Don't forget about the blog candy (lovely Christmas paper craft book).



You can see the rest of my blog clicking the Big banner on top of this page or you can click this link Fab's Big Christmas Cards Challenge

1. Hazel (Didos)

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.


Related Posts with Thumbnails