THANK YOU for participating in my monthly Christmas challenge and have a wonderful Christmas as well as a glorious Happy New Year ! X The challenge is on hiatus for the time being and will start again last quarter of 2012 or from January 2013 at the latest. I apologise for the inconvenience

Monday, 20 April 2009

Week #16 Tea Bag Folding Christmas Tree Card - Tea Bag Folding or/and Unusual papers

This week I needed to do two things: my christmas card challenge with Tea Bag foldings and add my paper weaving technique ( I say 'my' as I haven't seen done anywhere else so I kinda like to think I've done it first). Now not only you have as a theme this lovely tutorial from Nina to follow but also my own paper weaving technique using the Easy Stitch Template from Hot Off the Press ( HOTP 7328 ). Alternatively you can use any unusual papers you wouldn't automatically associate with Christmas. I know it's a toughie but you can do it.

Papers, and star brad; all Hot Off the Press.

As usual just leave your link using Mr Linky and you can comment too. Just a quick reminder you don't have to follow the weekly themes so if you've made a Xmas card just bring them on.

You still have another Monday and then that's it, I'll randomly select someone for that lovely Judy Balchin Christmas Paper Craft Book which is this month blog candy. Thank you all for playing. X Fab



You can see the rest of my blog clicking the Big banner on top of this page or you can click this link Fab's Big Christmas Cards Challenge

Fab's Big Christmas Cards Challenge Participants
1. Hazel

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.


Related Posts with Thumbnails