THANK YOU for participating in my monthly Christmas challenge and have a wonderful Christmas as well as a glorious Happy New Year ! X The challenge is on hiatus for the time being and will start again last quarter of 2012 or from January 2013 at the latest. I apologise for the inconvenience

Monday, 27 April 2009

Week #17 Santa's Shirt Card - HOTP Shirt folding Tutorial or put a Santa anywhere theme

I thought I would give you a more challenging challenge this week ! LOL I've used an origami shirt tutorial on the paperwishes webisodes website where the lovely Paulette shows you how to go about and fold paper to create lovely shirts. There's also a Santa shirt with the extra trimming on which I've added some snow glittery glue. I used a shiny black cardstock for the belt and a buckle I already had from another kit I covered with my newly purchased cosmic shimmer mist in silver. For the buttons I used those black pearl adhesives from Kanban, paper is HOTP from a 12X12 kit (I cut it down to 8.5 X 11 inches). Now if you don't want to do a shirt this week that's ok just make sure there's a Santa somewhere on your card.

As usual Mr Linky to link to your creations and leave a comment. I'm a bit late today to post my challenge as the glue wouldn't dry yesterday night so my apologies to the keenest of you who wrote me a couple of emails.

This is the last chance to add your entries for that lovely blog candy christmas papercraft book by Judy Balchin so either/or leave comments or add your card entry. I'll be announcing the winner on week #18. Now I received some inquiries about the gallery not being shown, as soon as I have enough entries I'll create a lovely gallery because as it stands (I don't blame you really) Christmas is not high priority amongst cardmakers, I do want to thank everyone who is soldiering on ! XXX Fab



You can see the rest of my blog clicking the Big banner on top of this page or you can click this link Fab's Big Christmas Cards Challenge

Fab's Big Christmas Cards Challenge Participants

1. Hazel (Didos)

2. beverley

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.


Related Posts with Thumbnails