THANK YOU for participating in my monthly Christmas challenge and have a wonderful Christmas as well as a glorious Happy New Year ! X The challenge is on hiatus for the time being and will start again last quarter of 2012 or from January 2013 at the latest. I apologise for the inconvenience

Monday, 4 May 2009

Week #18 Hiding Doggie Christmas Card - Cute and Cheerful Theme

Vince made this lovely doggie hiding under the Santa hat for me with a template so I can make it again. I found those lovely Hot Off the Press papers in the Ultimate Christmas pack. The acetate greeting is HOTP too, just simple matting and layering and edged the papers with colorbox chalk ink in dark brown.

Our blog candy winner is ............HAZEL (DIDO) ! Well done darling, you've been following me since almost the beginning so well deserved. Let me know when you get the book, you should receive it towards the end of the week.

This week's theme is 'Cute & cheerful' so anything that you think match that. Just add your card linking either to your blog entry (permalink please) or your pictures being hosted on photobucket, flikr, etc. using Mr Linky. You can add a comment the usual way.

Thank you for playing the Christmas card challenge.

You can see the rest of my blog clicking the Big banner on top of this page or you can click this link Fab's Big Christmas Cards Challenge

Fab's Big Christmas Cards Challenge Participants
1. Hazel (Didos)
2. Clare
3. Kim Thompson
4. beverley
5. ginny
6. Angel's Delight

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.


Related Posts with Thumbnails