THANK YOU for participating in my monthly Christmas challenge and have a wonderful Christmas as well as a glorious Happy New Year ! X The challenge is on hiatus for the time being and will start again last quarter of 2012 or from January 2013 at the latest. I apologise for the inconvenience

Monday, 22 June 2009

Week #25 Green Velour Dufex Christmas Tree - Textures and Glint

I got these lovely dufex Xmas squares with my last order, they are a bonus if you order for a certain amount at Foilplay.co.uk . Thank you Gill they're lovely. I never know how to use Dufex as they are quite a big statement of foiled work, I find that they don't mix well with flat papers or even clash with other foiled papers. I got some lovely textured green velour paper from HOTP/Paper Wishes and the red paper is from an oriental kit (goes to show...). I thought those papers were 'robust' enough to counter balance the dufex, I coloured in with permanent markers in green and made the baubles red then I had a change of heart and used very tiny Kanban gems so the red got covered ! LOL

This week theme (please remember it's totally optional) is textured papers and glint (a bit of shine).

As usual link to MR Linky to either your blog or picture hosting solution (photobucket, flickr, picasa etc...)



You can see the rest of my blog clicking the Big banner on top of this page or you can click this link Fab's Big Christmas Cards Challenge
Related Posts with Thumbnails