THANK YOU for participating in my monthly Christmas challenge and have a wonderful Christmas as well as a glorious Happy New Year ! X The challenge is on hiatus for the time being and will start again last quarter of 2012 or from January 2013 at the latest. I apologise for the inconvenience

Monday, 8 June 2009

Week #23 Penguin in jumper Christmas Card - Fun Christmassy Cute Animals

This week a fun christmassy cute animal card ! It's card I made nearly two years ago but came across it and thought it was a lot of fun ! So if you have any fun animal with a Christmas theme just them this week.

Of course you don't have to follow the theme. Unfortunately MR Linky doesn't work and was blocking my blog from loading apparently from their blog they have growing pains but if one sells a service they should expect some growth so I'm at loss why they make it as it's an unforeseeable crisis. They were quite happy to take our money. Oh well we shall wait and see. It's a shame because it's a useful service.

So bear with me and post your creations in the post comment section, please ! Thanks X Fab



You can see the rest of my blog clicking the Big banner on top of this page or you can click this link Fab's Big Christmas Cards Challenge
Related Posts with Thumbnails