THANK YOU for participating in my monthly Christmas challenge and have a wonderful Christmas as well as a glorious Happy New Year ! X The challenge is on hiatus for the time being and will start again last quarter of 2012 or from January 2013 at the latest. I apologise for the inconvenience

Monday, 15 June 2009

Week #24 White Arabesque Vintage Santa Card - White on Red or Rub-ons

Oh I bet you thought I went away and forgot about our Monday appointment....well nearly ! LOL

This week theme is White on Red or/and Rub-ons. Paper is Bo Bunny - Holiday Homespun Toile (Both sides), White out Christmas Rub-ons We R Memory Keepers. Ribbon from a QVC Kit, red ribbon brad HOTP and finallly the pear gems are Kanban. Just a quick reminder you don't have to follow the theme add your Xmas cards if you make any during this week, the more the merrier I say.

I'll be putting Mr Linky back on later on hoping it will work apparently they have new servers so I had to be given a new code. I will tinker with the template and see if I get any joy.



You can see the rest of my blog clicking the Big banner on top of this page or you can click this link Fab's Big Christmas Cards Challenge
Related Posts with Thumbnails