THANK YOU for participating in my monthly Christmas challenge and have a wonderful Christmas as well as a glorious Happy New Year ! X The challenge is on hiatus for the time being and will start again last quarter of 2012 or from January 2013 at the latest. I apologise for the inconvenience

Monday, 29 June 2009

Week #26 Snowman Noel Card - Tags and/or Flowers !

Edit : I'm starting to loathe blogger ! wink I've set up the card to show up after midnight and was blissfully unaware that the post didn't automatically show today.

So I won't do schedule posts anymore they don't work.

This week's challenge is Tags and/or flowers. Brenda Pinnick cardstock and chipboards, Kanban Pearl Gems and finally this 3d tag (it even has the From and to on it). I distressed the letter chipboard and added pearl gems to them and also on some of the flowers.

Well have fun this week and remember you post your creations to Mr Linky (the weekly theme is totally optional so join in the fun if you're making Xmas card). You can post comments the usual way.



You can see the rest of my blog clicking the Big banner on top of this page or you can click this link Fab's Big Christmas Cards Challenge
Related Posts with Thumbnails