THANK YOU for participating in my monthly Christmas challenge and have a wonderful Christmas as well as a glorious Happy New Year ! X The challenge is on hiatus for the time being and will start again last quarter of 2012 or from January 2013 at the latest. I apologise for the inconvenience

Monday, 6 July 2009

Week #27 Holly and Tree Stripey - Rounded corners and Epoxy Stickers

This week's theme is rounded corner either matting, the card itself or both. As an alternative you can use epoxy stickers (you know the shiny chunky ones like I used on my card).

Paper HOTP from Xmas kit (QVC TSV), white brads too. Red ribbon Brenda Pinnick and the bling from Kanban. I've edged the mat and card with Versafine red inkpad.

Just link to your blog entry (not the main blog address the one that takes to your post please) with MR Linky or you can add a comment as usual. Never get tired to say every week that the theme is totally optional and you can add your Xmas card so we can all see what you have made we need inspiration believe...we doooooo ! I'm running out of idea ! LOL



You can see the rest of my blog clicking the Big banner on top of this page or you can click this link Fab's Big Christmas Cards Challenge
Related Posts with Thumbnails