THANK YOU for participating in my monthly Christmas challenge and have a wonderful Christmas as well as a glorious Happy New Year ! X The challenge is on hiatus for the time being and will start again last quarter of 2012 or from January 2013 at the latest. I apologise for the inconvenience

Monday, 20 July 2009

Week #29 Star Christmas Card - Star and Peel-offs/Outline Stickers



This week's theme is STAR or/and Peel-offs/Ouline Stickers. I've used the lovely Dazzles from HOTP and put along the edge of the design (those tiny stars). Then I used a brad buddy (again Hot Off the Press) to match. Papers are HOTP too.

So have fun creating your card this week, you don't have to follow the theme, add your card using Mr Linky. Thanks for playing !

You can see the rest of my blog clicking the Big banner on top of this page or you can click this link Fab's Big Christmas Cards Challenge
Related Posts with Thumbnails