THANK YOU for participating in my monthly Christmas challenge and have a wonderful Christmas as well as a glorious Happy New Year ! X The challenge is on hiatus for the time being and will start again last quarter of 2012 or from January 2013 at the latest. I apologise for the inconvenience

Monday, 27 July 2009

Week #30 Polar Bear with Mistletoe Card - Cute and Square

I had to do more decoupage this week. I'm just in the mood, dunno why ! LOL I remembered I had these scrummy sheets I bought from www.foilplay.co.uk, they're lovely cute animals from Patchwork Kingdom. Papers are Patchwork kingdom and Hot off the Press. Pearl gems kanban, I've alos used a Dazzle from HOTP.

The theme this week is an easy one.....cute and square. So square card or/and patterned and you can add cute up to you.

Add your creations to Mr Linky.



You can see the rest of my blog clicking the Big banner on top of this page or you can click this link Fab's Big Christmas Cards Challenge
Related Posts with Thumbnails