THANK YOU for participating in my monthly Christmas challenge and have a wonderful Christmas as well as a glorious Happy New Year ! X The challenge is on hiatus for the time being and will start again last quarter of 2012 or from January 2013 at the latest. I apologise for the inconvenience

Monday, 10 August 2009

Week #32 Fun Ice Skating Bear Card (Di Hickman Card Sketch August #1) - Theme follow a sketch !

Well Di Hickman had this super cute sketch on her blog and I thought why not. I needed to finish this card for my lovely friend Gill at foilplay.co.uk as I promised her an extra one with bear to match his other brother.

I got so many good comments on twitter and facebook with this card that I thought I better use it this week and the THEME is 'use a sketch' any sketch that takes your fancy.

I've used Patchwork Kingdom decoupage christmast bear and Kanban bling both available from foilplay.co.uk, finally some paper from the Hot Off the Press cardmakers jewel pad. Love the effect of faux velvet on that paper. I hope you like it !

As usual add your creations with Mr Linky or post a comment. You can add any Christmas cards you don't have to follow the theme.



You can see the rest of my blog clicking the Big banner on top of this page or you can click this link Fab's Big Christmas Cards Challenge
Related Posts with Thumbnails