THANK YOU for participating in my monthly Christmas challenge and have a wonderful Christmas as well as a glorious Happy New Year ! X The challenge is on hiatus for the time being and will start again last quarter of 2012 or from January 2013 at the latest. I apologise for the inconvenience

Tuesday, 4 August 2009

Week #31 Snowman and Bling Joy Christmas Card - Half and Half Embossing

Ok this week I'm late ...sorry ! The theme this week is Half and Half Embossing basically emboss two different papers and play with that. As usual you don't have to play the theme and you can add your link to Mr Linky. It's an ok card, not one of my best but I had fun sticking all the bling on it. LOL

This week I'm starting a Blog Candy that will last until September then I'll pick two winners among people who leave comments or play the challenge leaving their entry on Mr Linky (and yes you earn two entries). If you leave a comment make sure that I can contact you either with your blogger profile having an email on it or by other means otherwise I won't be chasing you, the prize will go to the next person.

Have fun this week with the challenge and don't forget to add your comments or entries on Mr Linky for the blog candy !



You can see the rest of my blog clicking the Big banner on top of this page or you can click this link Fab's Big Christmas Cards Challenge
Related Posts with Thumbnails