THANK YOU for participating in my monthly Christmas challenge and have a wonderful Christmas as well as a glorious Happy New Year ! X The challenge is on hiatus for the time being and will start again last quarter of 2012 or from January 2013 at the latest. I apologise for the inconvenience

Monday, 17 August 2009

Week #33 Paper Flair Shape Christmas Card kit - From a Kit !





Last week we had the theme from a sketch.....this week THE THEME IS 'FROM A KIT'.

I picked the Paper Flair Shaped Christmas Card Kit from Hot Off The Press. As you can see I had lots of fun making these cards, they don't take more than 20 minutes each, it's just the cutting around that takes time. I also added some sakura transparent glitter but unfortunately the camera doesn't always pick it up.

So do you have a Christmas kit you haven't touched for a while just pull it out of the box and whip some cards out...at least 3 or 4 so you have more to add to your stash.

Add your cards to Mr Linky. You don't have to follow the theme just add any Christmas card you make during the week and don't forget that each entry (cards or/and comments) will earn you an entry for my blog candy ! (see above)

You can see the rest of my blog clicking the Big banner on top of this page or you can click this link Fab's Big Christmas Cards Challenge
Related Posts with Thumbnails