THANK YOU for participating in my monthly Christmas challenge and have a wonderful Christmas as well as a glorious Happy New Year ! X The challenge is on hiatus for the time being and will start again last quarter of 2012 or from January 2013 at the latest. I apologise for the inconvenience

Monday, 24 August 2009

Week #34 Poinsettia Christmas Card - Jak Decoupage Sheet or Any other flowery Yuletide theme

Jak Heath (yes the lady from La Pashe) posted a lovely Poinsettia sheet to decoupage on her blog and I thought why not try it. So I made this card assembling the bits, I also used Sakura pens to highlight the leaves with clear and glittery transparent. I used this mesh I bought years back but never used and added a scrap paper I found in my scrap box that was the nearest match to the red on the leaves, ribbon is taffeta from Stampin' Up.

So this week THEME IS POINSETTIA OR ANY OTHER FLOWERY CHRISTMASSEY CARD...have fun with it and as usual use MR Linky to post your links to your card(s). You can comment the usual way. You don't have to follow the theme to play. Don't forget any entry be it cards or comments count for the blog candy !



You can see the rest of my blog clicking the Big banner on top of this page or you can click this link Fab's Big Christmas Cards Challenge
Related Posts with Thumbnails