THANK YOU for participating in my monthly Christmas challenge and have a wonderful Christmas as well as a glorious Happy New Year ! X The challenge is on hiatus for the time being and will start again last quarter of 2012 or from January 2013 at the latest. I apologise for the inconvenience

Monday, 7 September 2009

Week #36 Owl Christmas Present Card - Owls or Present Theme

Ohhhhhh I do love my owls. This week I'm using Vince's lovely digistamp (soon available on his blog) of two owls trying to find what's in that present. Isn't it cute ?

The THEME this week is Owls and/or Present so use stamps, brads or images with an owl or present or both up to you ! Have fun with it. I'll repeat it until I'm blue in the face: you don't have to follow the theme just add your card so you have more chances to win either blog candy (top right hand corner on the blog).

Add your comments or your links to Mr Linky !

Thanks for playing the challenge every week, it really means a lot to me ! XXX Fab



You can see the rest of my blog clicking the Big banner on top of this page or you can click this link Fab's Big Christmas Cards Challenge
Related Posts with Thumbnails