THANK YOU for participating in my monthly Christmas challenge and have a wonderful Christmas as well as a glorious Happy New Year ! X The challenge is on hiatus for the time being and will start again last quarter of 2012 or from January 2013 at the latest. I apologise for the inconvenience

Monday, 14 September 2009

Week #37 Cute Santa Christmas Card - Rectangle card or use your glitter pen

This week I used a Kanban Christmas sheet and added some serious bling and added sakura glitter to give the effect of mist around the moon. I had fun making this card.

So the THEME is a Rectangle card or/and use your glitter pen (Sakura or what-have-you).

Add your cards to the Mr Linky or/and a comment. Another two weeks before I declare the blog winners so keep posting or commenting.



You can see the rest of my blog clicking the Big banner on top of this page or you can click this link Fab's Big Christmas Cards Challenge
Related Posts with Thumbnails