THANK YOU for participating in my monthly Christmas challenge and have a wonderful Christmas as well as a glorious Happy New Year ! X The challenge is on hiatus for the time being and will start again last quarter of 2012 or from January 2013 at the latest. I apologise for the inconvenience

Tuesday, 6 October 2009

Week #40 Dazzles Snowman In a Globe Card - Paper Strips and Tearing - Blog Candy Winners !

Sorry guys one day late and honestly I feel lucky I made it ! LOL

Used Hot Off the Press this week, papers and dazzles as well as Sakura metallic pens for colouring. Gems are Kanban.

The THEME this week is paper strips and tearing, I've cut the paper in 2cm equal strips and made sure they were the same distance on the either edges but didn't follow the same rule for the middle strips to keep interesting, I also torn an oval for the sentiment. So go wild using strips of papers or/and tearing them ! Add your cards to Mr Linky and use the comments section as usual.

BLOG CANDY WINNERS



Vince pulled two winners out of a hat (well a mixing bowl really)



Well done to Ann and Nicki, I'll be leaving you a comment on your blogs so you can contact me for your addy ! Well done !



You can see the rest of my blog clicking the Big banner on top of this page or you can click this link Fab's Big Christmas Cards Challenge
Related Posts with Thumbnails