THANK YOU for participating in my monthly Christmas challenge and have a wonderful Christmas as well as a glorious Happy New Year ! X The challenge is on hiatus for the time being and will start again last quarter of 2012 or from January 2013 at the latest. I apologise for the inconvenience

Monday, 2 November 2009

Week #44 Polar Bear and Presents Card - Two halves Theme



Vince made this lovely Christmas card and I thought I would share it with you. I like how the polar bear is guarding all the presents ! LOL A very fun card !

Theme this week is Two halves: basically use two plain and patterned papers but make sure the card is split in half covering them. Don't forget you can always post any Christmas card, you don't have to follow the theme. It's nice to see what you're all been up to with your crimbo creations.

Next week I'm going to have a designer guest, so I'm very excited so check our next week challenge.


You can see the rest of my blog clicking the Big banner on top of this page or you can click this link Fab's Big Christmas Cards Challenge
Related Posts with Thumbnails