THANK YOU for participating in my monthly Christmas challenge and have a wonderful Christmas as well as a glorious Happy New Year ! X The challenge is on hiatus for the time being and will start again last quarter of 2012 or from January 2013 at the latest. I apologise for the inconvenience

Monday, 9 November 2009

Week #45 Pink Diva Hanging Card by Susie - Diva, Hanging and Wavy frame


This week I have a surprise for you Susie contacted me and offered to be a Guest Designer, since I'm really running out of ideas, I thought that's great. But that's not all if you go and visit her blog she'll have a surprise for you.

Susie created this stunnning hanging Christmas card all in pink with a lovely Diva lady looking very very demure. I love how she really gave her own spin to this Christmas card. Thanks Susie !

For our Christmas Card challenge, themes are three this week: Diva (whatever gives you the feel of being a Diva), hanging card and finally wavy frame. You can use all three, a combination of two, or just the one, up to you. You don't even have to follow the theme if you have made a Christmas card just add them to Mr linky below. Leave your comments the usual way. Thank you all for playing my crimbo challenge every week !




You can see the rest of my blog clicking the Big banner on top of this page or you can click this link Fab's Big Christmas Cards Challenge
Related Posts with Thumbnails