THANK YOU for participating in my monthly Christmas challenge and have a wonderful Christmas as well as a glorious Happy New Year ! X The challenge is on hiatus for the time being and will start again last quarter of 2012 or from January 2013 at the latest. I apologise for the inconvenience

Monday, 4 January 2010

Week #1 2010 - Cute Snowman Card - Tall card / Frosty Colours




Wow I can't believe we put our Christmas decorations away and some of us are still eating the choccies and other leftovers with the promise we will start the diet .....Tomorrow ! LOL

I bought this very cute kit recently on sale and couldn't resist but make my first card of our 2010 Challenge with it ! Woohoo !

The theme is Tall Card or/and Frosty colours: ice blues, lilacs and whites....your call ! Anything that makes you go BRRRRRR !

I hope you'll follow me on this challenge this year and make cards to add to your stash so you're ready for December 2010 ! YAY Add your card to Mr Linky, you can comment as usual !



You can see the rest of my blog clicking the Big banner on top of this page or you can click this link Fab's Big Christmas Cards Challenge


Related Posts with Thumbnails