THANK YOU for participating in my monthly Christmas challenge and have a wonderful Christmas as well as a glorious Happy New Year ! X The challenge is on hiatus for the time being and will start again last quarter of 2012 or from January 2013 at the latest. I apologise for the inconvenience

Monday, 18 January 2010

Week #3 2010 - Tree Sentiment Card - Sentiment and Gold Matting



I went all gold matting mad this week. I've used a Christmas Tree sentiment in the HOTP pad full of quotes to colour in. I chalked it, Sakura it and finally put rubon gold on the edge of it; matted with background paper and more gold mirri ! LOL

This week challeng is to use a sentiment either printed or written by hand and/or gold (in mirri cardstock form or other means). As usual add your entries to Mr Linky and your comment so you can say Hi ! :)

I'll putting the infor about the blog candy next week as I forgot to take picture of it ! Sorry me bad ! Anyhoo all the details will be up so you can get your crafty mitts to two lovely Christmas stamp sets.




You can see the rest of my blog clicking the Big banner on top of this page or you can click this link Fab's Big Christmas Cards Challenge
Related Posts with Thumbnails