THANK YOU for participating in my monthly Christmas challenge and have a wonderful Christmas as well as a glorious Happy New Year ! X The challenge is on hiatus for the time being and will start again last quarter of 2012 or from January 2013 at the latest. I apologise for the inconvenience

Monday, 15 February 2010

Week #7 2010 Poinsettia Christmas Card - Poinsettia and White Space


Wow week 7 already ! I can't believe it, only 41 weeks to go ! wink

I was tidying my craft corner (shock horror) and I came across these lovely poinsettia from HOTP so I thought straight away that they would look lovely on a white background. Using white space as my 'virtual frame' I positioned two words confetti (both HOTP) to create an interesting look. One sticker is texture like fabric the other is cardstock that mimics those labelling machines....

So this week's theme is Poinsettia and/or White space ( use your imagination to create a positioning of elements). Have fun !

Usual yada yada...Mr Linky for links; leave your comments the usual way.



You can see the rest of my blog clicking the Big banner on top of this page or you can click this link Fab's Big Christmas Cards Challenge
Related Posts with Thumbnails