THANK YOU for participating in my monthly Christmas challenge and have a wonderful Christmas as well as a glorious Happy New Year ! X The challenge is on hiatus for the time being and will start again last quarter of 2012 or from January 2013 at the latest. I apologise for the inconvenience

Wednesday, 10 March 2010

Week #10 2010 Triangle Stencilled Christmas Card - Triangle Card, Stencilling or Stamping


You can call off the villagers with torches and forks... This week's challenge is late (sorry) but I've had a stonking migraine for the past 48 hours and to be honest with you I tend not to find it pleasurable to craft in that condition. 

Now this week's Christmas card challenge is a bit of a toughie one...again my apologies. I was cleaning my Christmas box supplies before making my card and came across this old card we received last year. It's a commercial one but had this beautiful design at the front that was already cut out. So my craft mind thought STENCIL. I used Hero Art Stamps with the writing all round making sure I put a smaller triangle as a mask.

Then I edged it first with dye ink (SU) and finally with gold brilliance (Tsutsineko). Brilliance again to ink the stencil finally I added my newly purchased Tim Holtz distressed stickles unto the tree and the other bits it gives it a frosted look.

To make a triangle card you just measure the length of the fold and then from the top left corner match the same length on the opposite side. Just trim to form the card. You can use any card (rectangle or square).

So this week's challenge is to make a triangular card or/and use stencilling or/and stamping ! Good Luck !




You can see the rest of my blog clicking the Big banner on top of this page or you can click this link Fab's Big Christmas Cards Challenge
Related Posts with Thumbnails