THANK YOU for participating in my monthly Christmas challenge and have a wonderful Christmas as well as a glorious Happy New Year ! X The challenge is on hiatus for the time being and will start again last quarter of 2012 or from January 2013 at the latest. I apologise for the inconvenience

Wednesday, 17 March 2010

Week #11 Pleated and Start Christmas Card - Pleated and Cardstock Stickers





Late again this week but I'm still a bit so and so. Anyhoo I had this idea of using pleated paper this week. I was putting away some Stampin' Up stuff away and found that Christmas kit just begging me to be used for this project so I did.

This week's theme is pleated paper and/or using cardstock stickers ! Have fun and use Mr Linky to link up to your creations. You can leave a comment the usual way.

Thank you for all the lovely email of encouragement ! XXXX

Quick tutorial about pleating:

I use the scor-pal and a strip of 12 inch long paper (height is up to you mine was 5"3/4' inch).

You score at > 1/2 inch, 1 inch, 2 inches, 2 1/2 inches, 3 1/2 inches, 4 inches, 5 inches, 5 1/2 inches and so on

If you don't have a scor pal just score two line at half an inch distance then to 1 inch and repeat until the strip is finished.

You start folding moutain, valley and so fort. Hope that helps.



You can see the rest of my blog clicking the Big banner on top of this page or you can click this link Fab's Big Christmas Cards Challenge
Related Posts with Thumbnails