THANK YOU for participating in my monthly Christmas challenge and have a wonderful Christmas as well as a glorious Happy New Year ! X The challenge is on hiatus for the time being and will start again last quarter of 2012 or from January 2013 at the latest. I apologise for the inconvenience

Tuesday, 2 March 2010

Week #9 2010 Teabag Folding Christmas Tree Card - Hot Off the Press Teabag Project, Alternative Techniques


I managed to use the Tea Bag Folding CD from HOTP, although those out of prints book are no longer available. Thanks for that CD you just need to print what you want create one of the projects. This one caught  my eye. I thoroughly enjoyed making the card, I've used a gold star brad instead of using the supplied tiny star and sakura with glitter gel the stripes.

This week's theme is 'Alternative Techniques' so whatever you think that's not mainstream just have fun with it. Just add your creation to Mr Linky and comment as usual.



Now our WINNING bloggers for these two sets (they will get one each).

Roll the drums

***************



***************
Well done guys, just send me your address details and I'll send your acryclic stamp set in the post. 

On another note I'm getting so many requests asking me how I take pictures of my cards. I thought a picture would be easier to demonstrate it. I use a light box I bought from Maplin (a UK store - Think Radio Shack), I also use a daylight lamp which I perch on a roll of kitchen paper ( you can see it's all high tech ! LOL).

I take at least 7-10 pictures in various angles and use Macro (tulip symbol) as well as switching the E.V. setting to 0.7+. That overexpose the picture and I can fix it with Picasa 3.





You can see the rest of my blog clicking the Big banner on top of this page or you can click this link Fab's Big Christmas Cards Challenge
Related Posts with Thumbnails