THANK YOU for participating in my monthly Christmas challenge and have a wonderful Christmas as well as a glorious Happy New Year ! X The challenge is on hiatus for the time being and will start again last quarter of 2012 or from January 2013 at the latest. I apologise for the inconvenience

Wednesday, 21 April 2010

Week #16 Snowflakes Christmas Card - Snowflakes and embossing !


A bit late this week as I was still making cards yesterday night for the lovely Pamela at craftycatz.co.uk on my other blog: craftingmad.blogspot.com

This week's challenge is to make a Christmas card with snowflakes and/or embossing either by hand or with embossing folders.

I used the swiss dots and my trusted cuttlebug, then used three Hot Off the Press brad buddies ( I know to use one is bad enough but three......extreme ! LOL). Sentiment also is from HOTP but it's a fabric feel sticker, they are brillant and add more texture to a card.

So have fun with your cardmaking this week and add you Christmas creations on Mr Linky and add your comments teh usual way. Thanks for keeping up this challenge. xoxoxoxox




You can see the rest of my blog clicking the Big banner on top of this page or you can click this link Fab's Big Christmas Cards Challenge
Related Posts with Thumbnails