THANK YOU for participating in my monthly Christmas challenge and have a wonderful Christmas as well as a glorious Happy New Year ! X The challenge is on hiatus for the time being and will start again last quarter of 2012 or from January 2013 at the latest. I apologise for the inconvenience

Sunday, 9 May 2010

Week #18 Penguin Snowy Scene Christmas Card - Create a scene with bling !


I haven't felt that well this week, for those of you who don't know I suffer from bi-polarism (also called manic depression). This week has been a tough one as I struggled to keep an upbeat outlook. I had no desire to craft so nearly skipped this week challenge even considering it to give it up as I find it hard going at times. I received lovely comments of encouragement so decided to make a card on the fly and it came out like a five year old did it but I won't disparage infants, they could even do better than that ! LOL

Anyhoo this week's it's a bling thing with a scene. So embellish your cards with bling and pull out your stamps or stickers to create a cosy wintery scenes. I used DCWV papers added Kanban bling and used some penguin stickers that literally off the drawer when I opened it ! Almost like it was begging to be used ! Ah ! LOL

As usual add your lovely Christmas Creations to Mr Linky and comment as usual. Thank you !


You can see the rest of my blog clicking the Big banner on top of this page or you can click this link Fab's Big Christmas Cards Challenge
Enhanced by Zemanta
Related Posts with Thumbnails