THANK YOU for participating in my monthly Christmas challenge and have a wonderful Christmas as well as a glorious Happy New Year ! X The challenge is on hiatus for the time being and will start again last quarter of 2012 or from January 2013 at the latest. I apologise for the inconvenience

Tuesday, 25 May 2010

Week #21 Modern Poinsettia Christmas Card - Diagonal Cut and Modern Look


This week I've picked these lovely papers from a Brenda Pinnick I got from QVC a few years back. I just love it as there's so much you can do with it.

It's a diagonally cut card on the front then I added the sentiment sticker at the back which sits flush against once that front flap is shut. I cut out the other poinsettia from the left over and put it as background flower finally added the 4 small round chipboard poinsettias in the middle of each flower and on either side of the sentiment. I'm quite please with this card. It has a Eastern feel almost naif look !

The theme is to cut a diagonal on either a square or rectangular card and/or using some modern Xmas papers.  Go wild with it and don't forget to add your Christmas creations on Mr Linky another 3 weeks and we're half way there ! Scary I know. X Fab


You can see the rest of my blog clicking the Big banner on top of this page or you can click this link Fab's Big Christmas Cards Challenge
Related Posts with Thumbnails