THANK YOU for participating in my monthly Christmas challenge and have a wonderful Christmas as well as a glorious Happy New Year ! X The challenge is on hiatus for the time being and will start again last quarter of 2012 or from January 2013 at the latest. I apologise for the inconvenience

Monday, 14 June 2010

Week #24 'May You Find Joy' Christmas Card - Stitched Ribbons and Toppers


I was rummaging again and found an old folder where Vince and I, keep our leftover bits and some kits we've opened but never managed to start or/and finish ! LOL This kit from the now defunct TLC was screaming at me 'use me, use me' so I did. It's small kit with toppers and card that have already some 'partitions' created on them. I've added stitched ribbons, brads and glossy accents t the topper. Also in the kit there were some transparent stickers sentiments I applied one to another precut card cannibalising in the process but I needed a matching green.

This WEEK's THEME is stitched ribbons and/or using toppers

Add your creation to the InLinkz just below so that we can see your creations in a thumbnail, just follow the instructions, adding your infos.

Thanks for following my Christmas cards challenge and I can't believe we're already half way through our challenge !!!! X Fab


You can see the rest of my blog clicking the Big banner on top of this page or you can click this link Fab's Big Christmas Cards Challenge

Related Posts with Thumbnails