THANK YOU for participating in my monthly Christmas challenge and have a wonderful Christmas as well as a glorious Happy New Year ! X The challenge is on hiatus for the time being and will start again last quarter of 2012 or from January 2013 at the latest. I apologise for the inconvenience

Thursday, 27 January 2011

Hurray ! The Christmas Challenge is back in February ! :)


I'm back having fun creating Christmas greeting cards and would like to apologise for last year hiccup when the challenge suddenly stopped....I was burnt ! :(

So this year in order to avoid a repetition I decided to return to the monthly format whereas we all create either one card or the amount of card for the 'month number': February being number 2 so two cards etc...

I will leave it up to you to decide if you want to join with one card or the extra amount. I will however post any extra Xmas cards I make during the month.

I hope you'll join me on Tuesday February the 1st showing your Xmas cards and having fun. I will also announce a fun blog candy of a brilliant book which is close to my heart.......because I'm in it ! LOL 

In the meantime I hope you'll enjoy this card using Top Line Creations papers (now gone) and a Hot Off the Press template called Kirigami Paper Art (HOTP 7357), the bling is Kanban 'bling' gems. 

Related Posts with Thumbnails