THANK YOU for participating in my monthly Christmas challenge and have a wonderful Christmas as well as a glorious Happy New Year ! X The challenge is on hiatus for the time being and will start again last quarter of 2012 or from January 2013 at the latest. I apologise for the inconvenience

Tuesday, 1 February 2011

February - Merry Christmas Dazzles Greeting Card - Peel Off/Outline Sticker Month Theme


THIS MONTH THEME is 'Use peel-offs/outline stickers' 

I have to admit I use to avoid peel-offs like the plague in the past but now I'm a convert. I like how they can gather a style and jazz up a card.

I used some gorgeous Hot Off the Press Papers here and their own line of peel-offs called 'Dazzles'. I blinged the rest of the card as it didn't need much. It's a HUGE card standing tall at 7X10 inches ! :) So I believe I used those 12X12 papers to their full advantage.


So this month theme is use peel-offs and you can make either one (1) card or two (2) !




Related Posts with Thumbnails