THANK YOU for participating in my monthly Christmas challenge and have a wonderful Christmas as well as a glorious Happy New Year ! X The challenge is on hiatus for the time being and will start again last quarter of 2012 or from January 2013 at the latest. I apologise for the inconvenience

Friday, 1 April 2011

April Christmas Challenge - Baubles and Ribbons



I know I've been naughty and can't leave this kit alone. Gorgeous Stampin Up Christmas papers and toppers (now retired :( ).

THIS MONTH THEME is making 1 or 4 Christmas cards with Baubles or/and Ribbon (any size).

As we get closer to Xmas the quantity will increase as April is month four (4) but you can make also only one card. But for those of you who wants to increase their Crimbo cards stack then here's your chance. You can add 1 or all 4 cards using Inlinkz. You have a whole month to add your creations so no worries. Also if the theme leaves you uninspired then as long as you make a Christmas card you an add it....I'm that flexible ! :)

Thank you for joining my challenge ! :)




Enhanced by Zemanta
Related Posts with Thumbnails