THANK YOU for participating in my monthly Christmas challenge and have a wonderful Christmas as well as a glorious Happy New Year ! X The challenge is on hiatus for the time being and will start again last quarter of 2012 or from January 2013 at the latest. I apologise for the inconvenience

Friday, 8 April 2011

Festive Friday Blog Hop - Our challenge is boosted by the lovely Terri


I'm so excited this Friday as our own challenge is following a blog hop from now on so you'll get extra cards from myself during the month to inspire you and from the other people in the blog hop.

So please follow those blogs as there are very talented paper crafters out there who are making a Crimbo/Christmas card on the 2nd and 4th Friday of every month. So you'll get three cards from me during the month : one for my challenge which you still have to, have to, have to participate in, and the the blog hop which you just have fun perusing to give you inspirations ! :)

This card happened on a whim, I just went with it. It must me the weirdest card I've made with so many strange elements on it. Totally different and the little jingle bell really rings ! ;)

You have arrived on this blog from Becky (N.10 on the list) and I'm N.11....so the next blog to visit is Debbie (N. 12) ! Have fun and thank you for visiting all our blogs.






Want to add this blog hop to your own blog to share the fun just add this code in your post (make sure you select the 'edit html' (next to compose) in blogger

get the InLinkz code
Enhanced by Zemanta
Related Posts with Thumbnails