THANK YOU for participating in my monthly Christmas challenge and have a wonderful Christmas as well as a glorious Happy New Year ! X The challenge is on hiatus for the time being and will start again last quarter of 2012 or from January 2013 at the latest. I apologise for the inconvenience

Sunday, 1 May 2011

May Christmas Challenge with Blog Candy - Pastel Colours and/or Embossing


Hello everyone ! It's May the 1st already so happy May Day ! It also means there's another Christmas greeting card  challenge for this month, hurray!!!

This month I used a Nitwitt pack of toppers I got for free from a craft magazine. Some brads and an embossed recovered greeting from an old Xmas card (it was after all Earth Day last week ).
There's also BLOG CANDY this month. Since I'm going to have my own show (PaperMood.com with Fab) on May the 6th at 9pm Eastern (May the 7th 2am UK) and I'm going to give away a copy of Becky Fleck book Pagemaps 2 during the show, I thought I would give another copy this month among those of you who participate in my Christmas challenge as a way to say 'Thank you' ! :)

As usual just enter your Christmas card using Inlinkz (below) and one person will be picked at random at the end of the month.



Enhanced by Zemanta
Related Posts with Thumbnails