THANK YOU for participating in my monthly Christmas challenge and have a wonderful Christmas as well as a glorious Happy New Year ! X The challenge is on hiatus for the time being and will start again last quarter of 2012 or from January 2013 at the latest. I apologise for the inconvenience

Friday, 13 May 2011

Snow Christmas Card - Xmas Festive Blog Hop


Wayhey ! It's the festive blog hop time.

I've made this card using an old Top Line Creations kit and demoed it during a live craft webcast on Come2Chat last week. I also used as a guide one of the pagemaps cards for card makers on Becky Fleck latest book 'Pagemaps 2' which is this month blog candy for those who participate in my May challenge (more details on that post).

I'm number eleven (11) on this blog hop you should have arrived her from number ten (10) Becky Conley and should carry on hopping your way to the next blog: twelve (12) leslie-rahye



Enhanced by Zemanta
Related Posts with Thumbnails