THANK YOU for participating in my monthly Christmas challenge and have a wonderful Christmas as well as a glorious Happy New Year ! X The challenge is on hiatus for the time being and will start again last quarter of 2012 or from January 2013 at the latest. I apologise for the inconvenience

Saturday, 18 June 2011

Creative Edventures First Blog Hop

How exciting Creative Edventures have done their first blog hop which starts at Midnight Eastern June 17th and I'm part of it so if you have arrived unto this blog from Laura Davidson's (N.7) then you're right on track, I'm number 8 Fabrizio Martellucci just proceed to the next blog, number 9 Christine Patton (list below).

I've used Sue Miller's digi (more info on Creative Edventures for purchase and where to get them) and coloured it in with promarkers and matted with some light blue mirri card and a lovely lilac sheet of paper with dots that resemble snow from stash ( I honestly can't remember the make of this one as I inherited it lol ).

Made two snowflakes out of a template and the greeting stamp was from stash too.

Enjoy the blog hop and I can't wait to see what the others will create ?


Related Posts with Thumbnails