THANK YOU for participating in my monthly Christmas challenge and have a wonderful Christmas as well as a glorious Happy New Year ! X The challenge is on hiatus for the time being and will start again last quarter of 2012 or from January 2013 at the latest. I apologise for the inconvenience

Wednesday, 1 June 2011

June Christmas Card Challenge/ Ho Ho Ho Card - Sentiment Theme


June is here ! Hurray !

And what do we do ? Christmas cards.....double hurray.


I always get a strange Facebook look when I mention my challenge but we, dedicated Xmas crafter, don't mind. We love making Season's greeting cards and that's that.

This month Theme is 'Sentiment' just use a fun sentiment like ho ho ho or anything that you have to means Christmas to you. Just add your crimbo card below using the inlinkz link. There's a change this month first of all you need to select a thumbnail of your card but also you need to make you link back to my blog in your own post on your own blog before submitting your card. Most of you already do that. Also please use a permalink (?) to link to your post.

I've just done the draw using Random.org, here's the result:

So Sari I need your deets and the Book PageMaps 2 will find its way to your home in Finland :)


Related Posts with Thumbnails