THANK YOU for participating in my monthly Christmas challenge and have a wonderful Christmas as well as a glorious Happy New Year ! X The challenge is on hiatus for the time being and will start again last quarter of 2012 or from January 2013 at the latest. I apologise for the inconvenience

Thursday, 9 June 2011

Nut Cracker Card - Festive Blog Hop

Please note the current Christmas challenge can be found here :
http://fabsbigchristmascardschallenge.blogspot.com/2011/06/june-christmas-card-challenge-ho-ho-ho.html

Another Festive Blog Hop ! Double Hurray for Terri :)

I decided to go all mirri and shiny using a mat paper but some dazzles with a very cute Nutcracker and this lovely mirri paper from Hot Off the Press. Don't you love the snowflakes ? I also added some blings in light blue and black to coordinate with the rest of the card. I hope you like it but notice how you can't see me taking the picture in it ! LOL

You probably arrived on this blog from N. 10 Becky Conley's blog, so you're currently on Fabrizio Martellucci's (N.11)...so next blog to hop unto his my friend's : leslie-rahye (N.12). Have fun guys ! :)


Related Posts with Thumbnails