THANK YOU for participating in my monthly Christmas challenge and have a wonderful Christmas as well as a glorious Happy New Year ! X The challenge is on hiatus for the time being and will start again last quarter of 2012 or from January 2013 at the latest. I apologise for the inconvenience

Tuesday, 2 August 2011

Cute Christmas Teddy Card - Theme 'from CD' or Kit

Yep so sorry I know I'm late ! But honestly I made two cards yesterday and they went straight into the bin, my heart wasn't there so I thought instead of creating something I wasn't happy with I better wait tomorrow ...

I've used the super cute Whimsies CD from the Papercraft Collection 8,9 and 10 My Craft Studio

And this is what I made using our August Theme which is ' from a craft CD' or Kit you have laying round.





Related Posts with Thumbnails